https://covid19communicationnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/whoLogo-e1598879542652.png 699 1222 Shane Harper https://covid19communicationnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/covid19commnetworkLogoImage.jpg Shane Harper2020-11-09 14:32:062020-11-09 14:32:06Questions and Answers about the COVID-19 Vaccine
Questions and Answers about the COVID-19 Vaccine
This page offers both the general public and health practitioners answers to basic questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. The questions include:
- Is there a vaccine for COVID-19?
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be ready for distribution?
- How likely is it that safe, effective vaccines for COVID-19 will be developed?
- How quickly could COVID-19 vaccines stop the pandemic?
- What types of COVID-19 vaccines are being developed? How would they work?
- How will we know if COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- Will other vaccines help protect me from COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 vaccines provide long-term protection?
Source: Questions and Answers about the COVID-19 Vaccine