COVID-19: Five Ways to Avoid Catching the Virus Indoors
This article discusses five ways in which an individual or workplace can ensure that there is proper ventilation in order to lessen the chances of people becoming infected with COVID-19.
The five suggestions are:
- If it’s stuffy, walk away
- Look up at the air conditioning (avoid places where air in the room is simply recirculated)
- Ask about the fresh air ratio
- Get the office management to check if there’s virus in the filters
- Watch out for drafts – there are advantages and disadvantages to drafts coming into a room.
Source: COVID-19: Five Ways to Avoid Catching the Virus Indoors