This article discusses five ways in which an individual or workplace can ensure that there is proper ventilation in order to lessen the chances of people becoming infected with COVID-19.
The five suggestions are:
- If it’s stuffy, walk away
- Look up at the air conditioning (avoid places where air in the room is simply recirculated)
- Ask about the fresh air ratio
- Get the office management to check if there’s virus in the filters
- Watch out for drafts – there are advantages and disadvantages to drafts coming into a room.