Our infographics, gifs, and short animations provide key information on high-priority topics related to the prevention and understanding of COVID-19. Our content is designed to be:
- available freely with open access
- easily adaptable to various languages and contexts
- mainly visual (to address language & literacy barriers)
- mobile friendly and usable in low-bandwidth settings
- includes recommendations that consider varying environmental contexts
Link to our English collection: https://brandfolder.com/digitalmedic/covid-19
Link to our Hindi resources: https://brandfolder.com/s/fvkh8sg4wjj94zfxqqjt58pr
Many of our assets can be co-branded and customized to better resonate with local communities. Take a look at our adaptable templates here: https://brandfolder.com/digitalmedic/covid-19-templates.
Digital Medic is an initiative of the Stanford Center for Health Education, where we believe that engaging and accessible health education has the power to save lives.
- Katherine Sziraczky