Join Abt Associates for a webinar to learn how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted global contraceptive supply. As a key manufacturer of many family planning commodities, India’s supply chain disruptions can have significant effects not only on product access and use within India but on global exports, as well.
The presentation will discuss findings from a COVID-19 market assessment of the Indian contraceptive supply chain and its implications for global supply chains, will explain how disruptions to the Indian market have affected global exports, and will share key policy recommendations for public and private stakeholders to help mitigate the negative impacts of the pandemic on contraceptive supply and access.
The discussants will reflect on how the pandemic has affected supply- and demand-side factors and how they have adapted global procurement processes, in-country distribution, and organizational operations in the face of COVID-19 disruptions.
- Ram Ganesan, Presenter, Senior Private Sector Advisor, Abt Associates
- Anand Sinha, Discussant, India Country Advisor, David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Ian Mountford, Discussant, Global Supply Chain Director, MSI Reproductive Choices
- Christopher Purdy, Discussant, President and CEO, DKT International
- Caroline Quijada, Moderator, Principal Associate, Abt Associates