During this discussion, the moderators will further engage in a discussion around important considerations and messages to support country programs in adapting nutrition SBC programming in response to the challenges presented by COVID-19. The discussion and moderation will be in written format.
- Nazgul Abazbekova, Chief of Party, USAID Advancing Nutrition Kyrgyz Republic
- David Schardt, Nutritionist, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Laura Itzkowitz, Nutrition Social and Behavior Change Advisor, USAID
- Kenneth Mulondo, Nutrition Social and Behavior Change Advisor, USAID Integrated Community Agriculture and Nutrition Project
- Kelsey Torres, Technical Project Officer, USAID Advancing Nutrition
- Lynn Van Lith, Technical Director, Breakthrough ACTION, Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs