Please join us for a discussion on ensuring access to sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care as countries deliver essential health services according to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidance for the COVID-19 context. Speakers in this webinar will:
- Share key aspects of the new WHO guidance on maintaining essential health services that countries can adopt to safeguard SRHR during COVID-19.
- Propose additional topics to include in the new WHO guidance and country-specific guidelines.
- Determine concrete policy, programmatic and budgetary actions that civil society and governments can promote to implement the guidelines at the national and subnational levels.
- James Kiarie, SRH Department, WHO
- Peter Ngure, Pathways Policy Institute, Kenya
- Dr. Yasmeen Qazi, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, FP2020 Donor Focal Point, Pakistan
- Aminata Badiane Thioye, Alliance Nationale des Jeunes pour la Sante de la Reproduction et le Planning Familial, Senegal
- Dr. Omar Sarr, Ministry of Health and Social Action, FP2020 Government Focal Point, Senegal
- Lou Compernolle, PAI
Moderator: Mercedes Mas de Xaxas, PAI