Hello! MenEngage Africa Alliance and Sonke Gender Justice have the pleasure of inviting you to join us in a special International Youth Day webinar.
Objective of the Webinar
The goal of this webinar is to highlight the contributions of young people to reducing the impact of COVID-19 on their peers. The specific objectives are to:
- Present and discuss promising practices from young people working to curb the impact of Covid-19 on their peers.
- Stimulate discussion on how young people can be further supported to play a leading role in global actions.
This Webinar is open to young people from across Africa, especially young people from across the MenEngage Africa network.
You don’t want to miss hearing from and interacting with these speakers who are lined up for the webinar:
- Miangaly Randriantseheno: Member of the Network of Young Ambassadors committed to Adolescent and Youth Reproductive Health – TanoraIray, Madagascar.
- Julie Diallo: Programme Specialist, Gender, East and Southern Africa, UNFPA – United Nations Population Fund.
- Duduzile Skhosana: Child Protection Programme Manager, Save the Children South Africa.
- Kuraish Mubiru: Executive Director, Uganda Young Positives.
- Natenda Shira: Executive Director, Golden Centre for Women’s Rights Uganda.;
For more information about the webinar click here or contact:
Jude Thaddeus Njikem: MenEngage Africa Youth Co-ordinator.