Please join the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) and the World Health Organization (WHO) on 27th of July 2020 for an interactive webinar discussing the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had – and will continue to have – on access to fertility services. The program includes an update on WHO guidance, an assessment of access to care on a global level, reports on experiences from specific countries, and a patient perspective in the context of COVID-19. Registration is free and open to all.
The full program is below and posted on the IFFS website.
We look forward to your participation.
- Welcome and Announcements
- Dr. Marcos Horton (Argentina)
- Dr. Rishma Pai (India)
- WHO Guidance and Policy Portal: Focus on Infertility
- Dr. James Kiarie (Switzerland)
- Global Access to Fertility Care During the COVID 19 Pandemic
- Dr. Steven Ory (United States)
- Country Experiences: Short Reports
- China – Dr. Zi Jiang Chen
- Nigeria – Prof. Oladapo Ashiru
- Malaysia – Dr. KK Iswaran
- Patient Perspective on Fertility Care in the Context of COVID-19
- Prof. Jacky Boivin (UK)
- Questions and Answers