Stigmatization surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic has presented extreme challenges for frontline workers and those suffering from COVID-19 infection. This webinar will highlight the range of issues stigmatization has presented during COVID-19. Experts will discuss current data and practical solutions for managing stigma against healthcare workers and those who have been infected by COVID-19. Webinar presenters and participants will culminate the session by determining next steps and activities to help national responders manage stigma at community levels.
- Viviane Fluck, Regional Coordinator, Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA), Asia Pacific Co-chair of the COVID-19 RCCE coordination, Asia Pacific
- Hyo-Jeong Kim, Attacks on Health Care initiative Focal Point, WHO Health Emergency Programme
- John Kinsman, Expert Social and Behaviour Change, European CDC
- Reo Morimitsu, Clinical Psychologist, Suwa Red Cross Hospital & International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support
- Beena Thomas, Social and Behavioral Scientist, Indian Council of Medical Research
Please send your questions in advance to Sarah at email@example.com