WHO, UNICEF and Religions for Peace are pleased to invite you to the second webinar in the series. This webinar will explore some of the challenges and barriers to vaccine uptake within a faith context and highlight examples from different faith traditions where faith actors have led on global and national action to promote COVID-19 vaccine uptake and overcome vaccine hesitancy.
- Andrea Kaufman, Director External Engagement, World Vision International
- Professor Mohamed Karama, Chairman, Muslim COVID-19 Committee; Professor of Public Health and Epidemiology; Vice Chancellor, Umma University, Kenya
- Sister Agatha O. Chikelue, Executive Director, Cardinal Onaiyekan Foundation for Peace; Chair, Religions for Peace-International Women’s Coordinating Committee, Nigeria
- Dr. Inon Schenker, “Color Green Vaccination” Initiative; The Schlesinger Institute for Medical-Halachic Research & IMPACT, Jerusalem, Israel
- Manoj Kurian, Coordinator, World Council of Churches Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- Dan Irvine, Senior Director Health and Nutrition, World Vision International
Our mailing address is: email@example.com