About the COVID-19 Communication Network
Resource for Social and Behavior Change Professionals Working to Stop Coronavirus
Welcome to the COVID-19 Communication Network (CCN) for the —a reliable site for social and behavior change professionals to access and share high quality communication materials, tools and resources to address the COVID-19/ Coronavirus pandemic.
CCN strives to support communities currently affected—and those that will soon be affected—by the novel coronavirus or COVID-19, by connecting responders with state-of-the-art knowledge and tools that they can readily use or adapt to their particular context and response plan. CCN strives to contribute to the following goals:
- Empower communities and civil society organizations to tackle the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Provide health care workers with the latest safety information and quality counseling and training materials.
- Equip policymakers and other advocates with communication materials and policy and preparedness guidelines to curb the spread of COVID-19, and promote prevention, treatment and support.
How CCN Works
CCN curates essential, evidence-based tools and resources to help health and development professionals using social and behaviour change communication (SBCC) to address the global pandemic of COVID-19 through four key strategies:
- Clear and engaging communication of the facts about prevention, care and support
- Reduction of stigma against those infected and those being blamed for infecting
- Busting myths and misconceptions
- Accessing promising approaches from around the world
Visitors can search CCN’s materials by resource type, topic, audience, language, country, or publication source, or browse our Featured Resources.
In addition to its collection of tools and resources, CCN also curates the latest news and updates related to the COVID-19 response.
The COVID-19 Communication Network is curated and maintained by Breakthrough ACTION Project. Supported by contributions from those working globally and locally in the response to COVID-19.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org